Wednesday, March 20, 2013

                            IS SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE FUNNY ?

     Many years ago SNL was a riot. Great comedians and talented script writers made this program  a weekend treat. I, along with many others no longer bother to watch. Years ago they forgot what is funny. The great humorists are long gone. The current crop of writers are clueless.

    It occurred to this bunch that a mocking parody of Jesus Christ would be amusing. It was not. They went too far with this ham handed , disgusting program.

     The sponsors of  SNL are Kmart, Sears and J C Penny. The next time you go shopping you might consider taking your trade elsewhere.




2 comments:

amycue said...

I am surprised you watch SNL to start with - I would think you would not be able to stay awake that late. Glad to see a blog!

Tom said...

I watch it on occasions. Even then, only bits and parts. I only occasionally find them funny.
Honestly, there are many other shows that are much more offensive - I am just glad you did not stumble upon one of those!